Normally I hate to post anything negative but today is just one of those days. I’m feeling pretty irritated with the universe and I need to release some of this annoyance. In order to do that I have decided to compile a short list things I just cannot stand! Enjoy.
- The sound of people biting their nails. I especially hate if they are acrylic nails, which seems like such a waste of money.
- Sharing a cup of milk, or yogurt, or ice cream….Sharing any dairy products is just gross to me.
- People helping me before I ask. I’m short, that doesn’t mean I need you to reach things or lift stuff for me.
- The way powdered dishwasher soap some times leaves a film on the glasses and makes them feel funny. *Shivers*
- When my boss wants to act like we are friends and tries to joke with me too much. I like clear boundaries.
- People asking me if I’m awake yet first thing in the morning. Oh, and people telling me to smile, for what??
- The fact that I get hiccups more than any other adult I know, and they hurt!
- Being involved in someone else’s lie. I am very bad at hiding my feelings and I cannot guarantee I can keep your story straight under pressure.
- Crocs. They look like they make people’s feet stink. Bleck!
- Close talkers and people who are too touchy-feely. I also don’t like how they take personal offense to me not wanting them to invade my space.
- Related: High fives. I find them incredibly stupid and awkward.
- People who think being unnecessarily harsh is okay because they are “just being honest”.
- People who don’t like me but won’t tell me why they don’t like me. What did I do wrong?? :(
Do you have things that just irk you to your very core? Are there certain sounds, smells, or pieces of clothing that piss you off? Let me know what you hate the most in the comments :)
In response to Daily Post’s Blogging U. course, Writing 101 assignment: Write a list