- In Denver, CO
- With my beautiful girlfriend (soon to be wife)
- Our spazzy dog, Lola
- Our old cat, Sophia
- And two very shy snakes, Ava and Delilah
- In our own home, that I kind of hate a little bit
- Blog posts 3 or more days a week
- A newsletter, weekly-ish, or whenever I feel confident enough
- Book, or something, all about what it feels like to live with death anxiety
- A pitch or two for The Blend
- Daily in my journal. I share excerpts on Tumblr sometimes.
- A wedding
- My own journal
- My own sketchbook
- Spanish on Duolingo
- Sociology basics on Crash Course
- All the math I never learned on Khan Academy
- About International Women’s Health and Human Rights on Coursera
- Overnight oats
- Never getting over my fear of driving
- Disappointing my girlfriend and becoming a burden to her
- A coffee or two
- A like, a follow, a share
- A few critical, constructive, kind words
- A chance to share a little more with you
The page is updated regularly. The last update was on January 12th, 2017.
You can find out more on my About page.
The idea for this page was shamelessly stolen from Derek Sivers.
Featured image “Live Now Clock” by Stanley Wong